If you follow my Youtube channel, you know that me and my best friend Gabby did the Best friend Tag. We had so much fun talking and reminiscing. I ended up having to edit the video into four parts. For your viewing pleasure, I am linking all the videos in this blog post for convenience. Enjoy!
– Part 1 –
Veggietales, Dress up, Wolf Pack, Dream Jobs, Makeup, and Golden Girls
– Part 2 –
Europe, Codewords, Bathroom Karaoke, Fears, and Weather
– Part 3 –
Showtunes and Heavy Metal, Youtube, Shoes, Twinzies, Spongebob Squarepants, Pet Bugs, and Death by Fire
– Part 4 –
Movie Genres, Middle Earth Allegiance, Calamari, Tattoos, and Too Much TV
If you and your best friend(s) would like to do this tag, here are the questions:
1. How and when did you meet?
2. What’s your favorite memory together?
3. Describe each other in one word.
4. What’s your dream job?
5. What’s your favorite makeup brand?
6. What is something that annoys you about the other person?
7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
8. Favorite inside joke?
9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
10. Favorite season?
11. Favorite song?
12. What’s it like being friends with someone who is obsessed with Youtube?
13. Heels or flats?
14. Pants or dresses?
15. Favorite animal?
16. If your house was burning down, and your family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?
17. Comedy, horror, or chick flick?
18. Blackberry or iPhone?
19. Favorite movie?
20. What is something weird that you eat?
21. Do you guys have anything matching?
22. What’s your favorite TV show?
– Source: http://www.wattpad.com/34825305-best-friend-tag-questions
– Some of these questions are meant for girls but can easily be changed for boys.
” Best friends are people you don’t need to talk to every single day. You don’t need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it’s as if you didn’t even stop talking.” – Unknown
Treasure your best friend(s) readers!!
– Lauren Michele <3
Previous Post: https://laurenmichelelifestyle.wordpress.com/2015/06/04/springsummer-fashion-haul-2015/
Art Blog: https://laurenmichelephotography.wordpress.com/