I combined three Youtube tags and made my own tag by removing and adding questions. Enjoy fellow autumn enthusiasts!
I Love Fall Tag by MissJenFABULOUS: http://youtu.be/uBzboXYO0LY (Unavailable)
Sweater Weather Tag by ItsMeLexie1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GznrLPa1Wks
The Fall Favorites Tag by Jaclyn Hill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPJSgxzC-jE
Fall Tag Video: Fall Tag | Lauren Michele ♥
• Q1: What is the Weather Like Where You Live?
• A1: California did not get the memo that fall has begun. Although it is finally starting to cool down, there is a chance of eighty degree temperatures this week. NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! I will cheat on the west coast and move to the east coast if the sun rears its ugly head. Clouds and chill all day everyday for this girl!
• Q2: Favorite Fall Nail Color
• A2: Black. I am not picky about brands although me and Essie have a love/hate relationship. I currently have Sinful Colors Professional in “Black on Black”, and it is a repurchase.
• Q3: Favorite Fall Eyeshadow
• A3: When the air starts to get chilly, I immediately reach for my Milani “Exotic Berries” quad. These colors not only blend well with each other but also with other eyeshadows. I am not sure about other eye colors, but this quad does wonders for green eyes.
• Q4: Most Worn Sweater/Sweatshirt
• A4: My USC sweatshirt from Forever 21. I wore this hoodie so much in college, students made jokes when I showed up wearing something else. Very funny! No, I did not attend USC. Growing up, I was influenced by family friends. FIGHT ON TROJANS!!
• Q5: Favorite Fall Clothing Item
• A5: Mossimo Supply Co Khloe Fold Over Boots. This pair of shoes goes with every color of the rainbow and makes me look cool and heroic like Katniss. ;)
• Q6: Favorite Fall Drink
• A6: Tall, decaf, sugar free Salted Caramel Mocha Frappucino/Latte with soy milk and no whipped cream. I’m actually drinking a frap right now. Salty & sweet. :)
The Official Recipe: Mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup are combined with coffee and milk, then topped with sweetened whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a blend of turbaned sugar and sea salt.
Recipe Source: http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/espresso/salted-caramel-mocha
• Q7: Favorite Candy
• A7: I don’t really like candy, but two candies I can tolerate are M&Ms and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
• Q8: Favorite Thanksgiving Food/Dessert
• A8: Green bean casserole & pumpkin pie. What more can I say? These two dishes are Heaven on earth.
• Q9: Favorite Fall Candle
(Image Source: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwisq_LA3J3JAhUJR4gKHXxrDWoQjhwIBQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F506232814341353495%2F&psig=AFQjCNHf3a-tq1Jv26BqN4QOx7A4GbYRHw&ust=1448064958234680)
• A9: Cranberry Woods – “Fresh, tart cranberries, blackcurrant and warm cinnamon bark combine in a delightful fragrance inspired by the magic of the woods during harvest time.”
• Q10: Favorite Fall Song
• A10: “Thriller” by Michael Jackson. First of all this song screams fall/Halloween. Second, I don’t know of any other songs that are specifically about fall. Third, after Halloween I listen to nothing but Christmas music.
Fun Fact: My dance class did a tribute dance to “Thriller” the year that MJ passed away. We wore old clothes and messy makeup. It was a fun way to deal with sad circumstances.
“Thriller” Music Video/Short Film:
• Q11: Football: Yay or Nay
• A11: YES!!! My favorite college team is the USC Trojans; my favorite NFL team is the Denver Broncos; and the New York Giants are my #2 NFL team. :)
• Q12: Favorite Fall TV Show
• A12: DUH! “The Walking Dead.” I also love “Once Upon a Time”, but “The Walking Dead” is #1. Forever and always!
“The Walking Dead” Season 1 Trailer:
• Q13: Favorite Fall Movie
(Image Source: Amazon.com: An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving: Jacqueline Bissett …)
• A13: I am not really a fan of Halloween, but if I were to pick Halloween movies to watch, I can handle “Hocus Pocus”, “The Addams Family”, “Addams Family Values”, and “Halloween” (Original and New version). However, my favorite fall movie is “An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving.” It is based on a short story by Louisa May Alcott, author of “Little Women.”
“An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving” Trailer:
• Q14: Scary Movies – Yay or Nay
• A14: NAY!!! I watch some horror movies but only to spend quality time with my brother. That. Is. LOVE.
• Q15: Favorite Fall Memory
• A15: Me and my dad are both November babies so my family always comes up with fun stuff to celebrate both birthdays. Another great memory is my time as a dancer in the Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker. Auditions usually took place in September, and rehearsals lasted until the shows at the end of November.
Moscow Ballet Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/nutcracker.moscowballet/
Moscow Ballet Website: http://www.nutcracker.com/
Moscow Ballet Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/moscowballet
You may or may not see me at 8:01 – 9:24 :)
• Q16: Favorite Thing About Fall
• A16: Fall is my favorite season so I love everything about it. :D
If you want to watch me answer these questions, watch the video: Fall Tag | Lauren Michele ♥
* * * Remember readers: 13 days until Blogmas, 27 days until Artmas (on my art blog), and 37 days until Christmas.
Subscribe to my blog to receive email notifications, and check out my other links listed below.
– Lauren Michele <3
Previous Post: Perspective
Lauren Michele’s MyWebRoom: http://www.mywebroom.com/room/laurenmicheleonline/#
Sign up for MyWebRoom: http://www.mywebroom.com